For general and press enquiries, please call 0203 848 6821.
For advice or signposting:
Complete this online enquiry form. We will aim to respond within 48 hours.
Our helpline is 0203 848 6820.
If we cannot help you, we will try and find you someone who can.
Or you can write to us at:
Centre for Military Justice
PO Box 59699
London, SE22 2EJ
You may find other sources of advice and support here:
- Service Complaints Ombudsman for the Armed Forces http://scoaf.org.uk
- The Centre for Women’s Justice http://centreforwomensjustice.org.uk
- INQUEST www.inquest.org.uk http://www.inquest.org.uk
- Royal British Legion https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/
- Rights for Women https://rightsofwomen.org.uk/
- Rape Crisis https://rapecrisis.org.uk/
- Refuge 0808 2000 247
- SafeLives http://www.safelives.org.uk
- Womens Aid Northern Ireland 0808 802 1414 https://www.womensaidni.org/
- Scottish Womens Aid 0800 027 1234
- Live Fear Free (Wales) 0808 801 0800
- Men’s Advice Line 0808 801 0327
- Galop: 0800 999 5428 (national helpline for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people experiencing domestic abuse)