For general and press enquiries, please call 0203 848 6821.
For advice or signposting:
Complete this online enquiry form. We will aim to respond within 48 hours.
Our helpline is 0203 848 6820.
If we cannot help you, we will try and find you someone who can.
Or you can write to us at:
Centre for Military Justice
PO Box 59699
London, SE22 2EJ
You may find other sources of advice and support here:
- Service Complaints Ombudsman for the Armed Forces http://scoaf.org.uk
- The Centre for Women’s Justice http://centreforwomensjustice.org.uk
- INQUEST www.inquest.org.uk http://www.inquest.org.uk
- Advocate, a charity that tries to find free help from barristers for those who cannot get legal aid or afford to pay www.weareadvocate.org.uk
- Equality Advisory Support Service, Phone: 0808 800 0082, Textphone: 0808 800 0084. You can email using the contact form on the EASS website
- Royal British Legion https://www.britishlegion.org.uk/
- Rights for Women https://rightsofwomen.org.uk/
- Rape Crisis https://rapecrisis.org.uk/
- Refuge 0808 2000 247
- SafeLives http://www.safelives.org.uk
- Women’s Aid Northern Ireland 0808 802 1414 https://www.womensaidni.org/
- Scottish Women’s Aid 0800 027 1234
- Live Fear Free (Wales) 0808 801 0800
- Men’s Advice Line 0808 801 0327
- Galop: 0800 999 5428 (national helpline for lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans people experiencing domestic abuse)
- Defence Personnel Advice Service for signposting and advice for service personnel, dpas.org.uk
- Find A Legal Advisor (gov.uk): http://find-legal-advice.justice.gov.uk
- The Law Society: http://solicitors.lawsociety.org.uk
- Chambers: https://chambers.com/guide/uk
- Liberty: https://www.libertyhumanrights.org.uk/advice-and-information/contact-us/